Monday, September 15, 2008

I love this time of year!!!

Well the last few weeks have been fun and busy for the Moysh Family. After Gracie started school and our county fair came and went we headed for the Eastern Idaho State Fair in Blackfoot for Labor day weekend. It is a awesome fair with lots to see and do. As we were going through the barns to see the many animals, at the pig barn the "pig superintendent" asked the girls if they wanted to help feed the pigs, so they help and that was so exciting for them. Rosie loved all the animals too! The rides were great, and the food fantastic!




Watch out crazy driver!Rosie wants to be just like her dad 'Lawn Guy"

Look at those Fair Junkies!



After Labor Day weekend Gracie started soccer and Susie started preschool at SmartyPants Preschool in Manti. She has been super excited to go to preschool for a long time, uh, I would say for about a year now. On the first day of school, the parents were invited to go and be with their kids for the first day and Susie asked "Are you going to go with me today" while I was driving her to school. "Yes today I get to go with you" I said, well she said with a disappointed face "No, I don't want you to come with me. I just want to tell you what I did when you pick me up."

Needless to say, she loves school.

Manti Elementry had a Fall Carnival Fundrasier and the girls had fun climbing the rock wall, and going down, in, and around on all kinds of big blow up rides and slides. They also last week got to be in a drill team dance camp all week long and learned a dance and performed at the MHS football game last friday night. This was susie's first time performing in a big crowd and she did great. She loves to dance just as much as Gracie loves it.

3 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

Looks like so much fun! We are dying to come down to see you guys for a weekend, we have to wait till soccer is over for the season, we have games every Saturday! I love this time of year too! Fall is my favorite. There is so much energy!

Christy said...

the fair was SO much fun! we are glad you guys came :) I love the pictures of Susie at school and the fact that she didn't want you there cause she wanted to be able to tell you all about it...that is soooo susie :)

Misti said...

It was really fun chating and eating fair food with you! What a cute family you have! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I look forward to keeping up with your goings on!