Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRACIE SCORED A GOAL---Last night Gracie had a soccer game and the game was 0-0 and there was about 2 minutes left of the game and Gracie scored a GOAL!! she not only score a goal, it was the winning and only goal of the game. She was so excited and was all smiles from ear to ear. I was so happy for her to feel that sense of accomplishment. The past few games she has been close to scoring and have been frustrated that she hasn't score yet. Especially since she is only one of two girls on her team to 10 boys. I wish I had my camera for her moment. And I think what really motivated her was that Andy promished her $5.00 for her first goal. She told everyone at the game she is going to get $5 dollars when she got home. I was a little embarssed, but I guess we know what motivates her---$$$$.

3 comments:

Christy said...

YEA!!! How exciting for her! Tell her congratulations from Aunt Christy and Uncle Ben!! I wish we could have been there :)

P. Family said...

Good job Gracie!! Cute Blog!!

Brehtt said...

Good job Gracie! It was so fun to have her come for a visit.