Monday, August 25, 2008

Sanpete County Fair!!!

FUN WEEKEND!!!

We had a fun filled weekend, it was the county fair and we did the traditional stuff; Ride the rides and go to the rodeo. It was really fun and Rosie loved seeing the animals in the barns and at the rodeo. For the first 20 minutes of the rodeo she just sat there and stared and stared at all that was going on. The girls had lots of fun, and after the rodeo me and Gracie got to have a special time and go on the big kid rides until 11:00pm.

We also had some friends come visit too for the weekend. Jared "Action" Jackson and Tami Wiser who are unoffically engaged. Jared was a friend of Andy's in High School and Tami is Andy's Cousin and they started dating a few months ago, and they came down for the pageant and Jared had a week vacation this past week, so we invited them down to Manti to have some fun. Andy and Jared went golfing, we all went fly fishing and 4-wheeling and went to the fair too. I hope they had fun, and we all had fun hanging out and the girls loved Aunt Tami and Uncle Jared alot too!




Grabbing the candy at the parade. We got a whole grocery bag full, thanks to Andy!!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Brehtt said...

I wish we could have been there. The kids would have loved it.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Hey Heather,

I found your blog through Kim Goldings and then your sister Laura's. I'm glad you have one...hopefully I can keep up on your life that way. I hope you don't mind if I put a link from my blog. Your blog is so cute by the way. It's fun to see what you are up to.