Thursday, November 20, 2008

FUN DAYS!!!

I can't believe its been over two weeks since I posted last. Well we have been enjoying the great fall weather, busy with our lives here in Manti. The motel has not slowed down, keeping me busy as ever. I started Isagenix again hoping to lose a few pounds during the holidays instead of gaining a few. I feel great and love getting out and exercising. Andy is been busy doing alot of stuff at work, and helping out around here. We've has a plumbing problem that now has to repair the girls bedroom ceiling, Crappy Gracie is having fun in school and getting to be a great reader. She went to the MHS play Beauty and the Beast for a field trip and loved it. Susie has preschool Olympics today and loves playing with Rosie. She has been talking about going to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving for about 2 weeks now, and driving us crazy. She is all packed and has about 4 swimsuits picked out to bring. And wears them daily too. Rosie is getting so grown up and is so cute. She pulls the funniest faces and does the dorkiest things.

I love my family!!! Life is great. I'm just waiting for disaster to strike, because I feel like things are going too good, and I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed us so much.


Rosie with her favorite person in the world, Her DADDY!!
Gracie being funny, More of Rosies funny faces and Rosie with her new curly hair.

A few weeks ago we went to Becky's for Gerylynn's baby blessing. Eric looks great huh!!
Becky also went through the Temple for her endowments, it was a very happy time for all our family. The cousins love spending time together

3 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

I know what you mean about waiting for disaster to happen, I think about that too. I just LOVE that picture of Rosie in Gracie's glasses, she looks just like Drew Carey! The expression is priceless too!

Laura said...

Very cute pictures Heather! We were sad to miss the fun yesterday but we will see you guys next weekend.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

It was fun seeing you at church yesterday. I always read your blog even though I can't comment very often. It is so fun keeping up on your life and your little family.