Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Pictures!!

I was just unloading my camera and thought I would post some random pictures of the last few weeks. We have been super busy at the motel this fall so far and just having fun with our girls.
A quick ride on the 4-wheeler on a great afternoon.
Rosie is such a sweetheart, always so happy and doing the funniest things.

Susie is growing up fast and still knows what she wants. She is so cute and funny.We had Snow last weekend and this is a view from our front door of the storm clouds.

5 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

That picture of Rosie is TOO CUTE! I love it. The house is very cool too, I like it a lot! You even have a garage which is really nice, you are going to love that!

Rachel said...

4-wheeling is so fun. I can't wait to live in the country again. I'm just not a city girl.

Brehtt said...

I am glad you finally added a picture of yourself to the right side of your blog. We love the furniture, it is really nice, the desk, table thingy is a little weird though. We are so excited to see you guys for Halloween.

janet moysh said...

I thought I better let you know what a great place your blog is....i love it and i also think is is about time to see a picture of you on the side. The home is so exciting...It will be totally awesome when the girls have a place they don't have to share with guests all the time....even though that is still in the future.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

How exciting to get a house! That will be great. Your family is so cute and your girls are growing up so fast. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can attempt to keep up on your news.