Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Palisades.


A bunch of my friends and their kids decided ,since summer is almost over and none of us had been to Palisades lake this year, (which is only 10 minutes away) decided to go on Tuesday. It was fun just relaxing in the sun, and all the girls loved to water, Rosie was so cute just playing in the shallow, just trying to drink the water--GROSS!! And all the other kids trying to catch the minnows and swimming to the dock and paddling on paddle boats. It is such a fun place to go and relax.

Gracie and friends on paddle boat.




Rosie playing.



All of us at the lake.



Susie and friends eating lunch.




4 comments:

Brehtt said...

That picture of Rosie is so cute! Your doing great on your blog, I am proud :)

justjoni said...

Heather you take me back in time with those pictures! I love Pallisades. I bet I haven't been in 10 years! Your kids are so cute!

Christy said...

i love the pic of gracie on the end of the paddle boat :) she is so funny!

i love your blog!

Brehtt said...

Are you doing anything fun for Susie's BDay next week?